Sensitive skin can become irritated by a number of oxidizing contributors including chlorinated water, detergents, heaters and air conditioners, and especially sun exposure, air and wind. Skin can also be sensitized by underlying skin disorders like acne, eczema, contact dermatitis and rosacea. The cause of sensitive skin is a weak stratum corneum (the outer layer of skin). The body has a built-in mechanism to keep the stratum corneum functioning properly but oxidative stress can weaken and damage the stratum corneum, impairing its ability to retain moisture, leading to dry, irritated or inflamed skin. Our wellness approach of Total Oxidation Management can help.
Eliminating oxidation factors can help calm your sensitive skin
Two steps, two minutes, two times a day can help your sensitive skin. Our Total Oxidation Management system includes nature’s most vital antioxidant, L-ascorbic acid (vitamin C) used in its purest form, along with 1% zinc to fight oxidative damage caused by free radicals.
- Step one: Pour the crystallized vitamin C into the zinc based serum to activate its power. This clinically proven mix now contains the highest concentration of vitamin C available without preservatives. 12%. That’s high-octane help for your free radical-ravaged skin.
- Defend against oxidative damage
- Normalize exfoliation
- Reveal your beautiful face
- Step two: Smooth on our luscious oil-free wellness moisturizer with a pro vitamin B5 “smart” formula and intelligent technology to help soothe symptoms and improve sensitive skin’s overall condition
Don’t be insensitive to sensitive skin issues. Fix them instead!
Soothe, smooth and calm your skin.
- Keep it strong
- Make sure it’s moisturized from head to toe
Find relief by addressing oxidation and rediscovering how fabulous your skin can be.
That’s the Malibu C difference!
All Malibu C products are 100% vegan and gluten-free.
Step 1: Perfection C Sérum
Step 2: Sensitiv Vital Crème
We also recommend
B5 Face & Body Moisture Mist